Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating Attacks in Weapon Attack Descriptions

I'm adding the additional damage like Divine Smite and Hunter's Mark to my Weapon Attack in the Description.  I can get it to work with the pink boxes, but if I try to use ` before the repeating attack, it no longer works.  I've used this before referencing macros and it just hyperlinked the text instead of putting a pink box.  Is there a way to escape out the pink box formatting in this scenario?   Adding this to the weapon attack Description field works: [**+ Divine Smite**](~Daniel Blocker|repeating_attack_-MEVIJgHYpndC7Cr35C0_attack) But this does not: [**+ Divine Smite**](`~Daniel Blocker|repeating_attack_-MEVIJgHYpndC7Cr35C0_attack) Pink boxes are OK.  But would prefer to just have the text.
OK, If I add the Repeating Attack as a Macro, then reference the macro instead of the repeating attack, it works.  Wierd.  But OK. [**+ Divine Smite**](`#Divine-Smite)
I just use Stylus to change the pink boxes for my own browser. I don't care if everyone else sees how ugly they are.