Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Paizo Releases are now on the Roll20 Marketplace!

Eve
Roll20 Team
Are you a Starfinder fan or a Pathfinder 2 fan? Well, there’s something for everyone today with two new Paizo releases to the Roll20 Marketplace. Starfinder Galaxy Exploration Manual This extensive Starfinder rules expansion includes a galaxy of new player character options and rules and details for expanding the galaxy in your Starfinder games. With the Roll20 conversion, all book assets and information have been fully integrated for the VTT, including all 6 companion creatures and 60 rollable tables incorporated into macros. You’ll also find: 6 new companion creatures with in-app drag-and-drop, like the izhash and the iridian echo. 3 new vehicles, including the rally jammer. 104 class options for Core Rulebook classes, including new Envoy improvisations and Mechanic tricks. 16 unique feats, specific to aerial and urban based characters like Dive Bomb and Street Racer. 121 unique items with drag-and-drop support, including the Sacred Seals, the altitude bead, and vortex rifles. 8 new spells with drag-and-drop support for quick casting, Uncanny Eruption and Starwalk. Character Art Pack for player characters and NPCs alike featuring the gorgeous art of the Galaxy Exploration Manual on pre-made tokens and handouts. Pathfinder Lost Omens: Mwangi Expanse From the crumbling civilizations to bustling merchant kingdoms, the Pathfinder Lost Omens line details the world of Golarion, the official backdrop for the Pathfinder adventures and fantasy roleplaying supplements. With topics ranging from in-depth looks at the pantheons of Golarion, guidebooks on its nations, and supplements for Pathfinder adventurers, the Pathfinder Lost Omens line is the perfect enhancement and companion to your Pathfinder campaign. For the first time ever, the vibrant world and rich history of the Lost Omens lore comes to the Roll20 Marketplace with Mwangi Expanse. Delve deep into the lore of the area with insights into the settlements, cultures, religions, and politics of the people who call the Mwangi Expanse home. As always, all book assets and information are fully integrated for the VTT, including all 22 creatures and 11 full-color area maps. You’ll also find:  Lost Omens rules and lore: discover the people of the Mwangi like the Kallijae elves and the Song'o halflings, their histories, cultures, faiths, and a selection of important NPCs like Amakell Inre of Clan Zaphyrie and Nana Zhella, as well as in depth information about 12 gods of the region like Adanye and Grandmother Spider. 22 creature statblocks, like the asanbosam, a sloth-like creature with cold iron fangs that drinks blood, and the grootslang, a horrifying 20 foot tall cross between elephant and snake. 6 ancestries, including the anadi, a spider-like people who can shapeshift into humanoid forms, and the conrasu, intelligent shards of cosmic force that construct exoskeletons to interact with the world around them. New Wyrmblessed sorcerer bloodline, for those who revere the great wyrms and develop sacred power rather than arcane. 86 unique feats with in-app drag-and-drop, including feats like Grandmother's Wisdom, Bone Rider, and Demonblood Frenzy. 5 unique items with drag-and-drop support, including the teleportation magic of the Jahan Waystone, the Oath of the Devoted for Walkena's most trusted servants, and Armor Latches for quickly doffing armor before taking a swim. Character Art Pack for player characters and NPCs alike featuring the gorgeous art of Mwangi Expanse on pre-made tokens and handouts. Mwangi Expanse is the first book of the Lost Omens line to come to the Roll20 Marketplace - but not the last! Over the next few months, we will be rolling out additional support to the much-requested Lost Omens line for our Pathfinder 2 players. Whether you explore the depths of space with the Galaxy Exploration Manual , or traverse the lore-filled world of Lost Omens via Mwangi Expanse , we’re excited to offer these products for you to bring your games to life. Let us know if you have any questions, and as always, we encourage you to report any bugs via the Help Center .
It was a pleasant surprise to see Mwangi in the marketplace! Purchased and added to my compendium for my players :). I was also excited to hear that Roll20 is planning on having Strength of Thousands ready on launch day as this is the next game I'm running!
I was also pleasantly surprised to see Mwangi listed when I checked the store too. Do we know if there are any plans to bring the new Pathfinder Adventure: Malevolence to the marketplace? I am hoping to run it soon and would very much prefer to buy it from Roll20 than have to put it all in myself :P
Will the fist of the ruby Phoenix AP be on roll20 soon? That also was just released by Paizo today.  
Would it be possible to add the Mwangi Expanse to the Pathfinder 2nd Edition compendium list? I mean this page:&nbsp;<a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/pf2/BookIndex" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/pf2/BookIndex</a>
Woo! :3
Teemu O. said: Would it be possible to add the Mwangi Expanse to the Pathfinder 2nd Edition compendium list? I mean this page:&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/pf2/BookIndex" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/pf2/BookIndex</a> It's been added as of this morning! And the Starfinder Compendium Index has been updated as well.&nbsp; For those of you asking about other Paizo AP/Adventure titles: Ruby Phoenix and Malevolence we don't have ready at this time, and I don't know at this point when we'll be able to release them on Roll20 but will do better to keep you updated about those timelines moving forward. At present, our production focus has been on the Lost Omens line as well as staying day-and-date with upcoming book releases like Secrets of Magic &nbsp;and Tech Revolution. We know we have a lot to catch up on due to Paizo's sheer volume of content and are prioritizing as best as we can to make the best Paizo experience possible for y'all!
Great news. Thanks for all your hard work Emily and Roll20 team. I think we at Paizo are the most prolific single TTRPG company and we are grateful for you!&nbsp;
I'll 2nd that Aaron :) thanks for the renewed effort to provide us Paizo fans with what we need and with the Strength of 1000's also in the pipeline things are looking better and better and now we have conditions in our PF II sheets as well!! Lovin it!! Tom and 36+ players :)
Nice! Thanks Emily :)