Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: Numenera /w new GM Sunday July 20 ~12:00 PM EDT

Edited 1405869735
This will be my first time running a Numenera game. I will try to make it a one shot because I want to try this awesome system and setting. So bear with me and I hope we can learn together.
I have been reading the core book and I have to agree the system and setting look great. I will roll up a character. Very interested.
I'll be interested in playing a one-shot game.. I have the core book, and have yet to find a group
Bumping for Numenera goodness!
Looking for 3 more players
New players are very much welcome and willing to teach!
LF 1-2 players. The game is about to start. Will do character creation if needed or you can come up with your own and bring it
Ah how did it turn out Ghost DM? Has the Numenera Bug been spread like a plague upon the land?
Oh yea it has. I was looking for your game but couldn't find it. I can play on Sundays again and would like to play in your game if you are still doing it. They said they liked it but I have some GM questions for you.
Ghost did a great job. Lots of fun. Thanks again.
If you have openings, I'm interested. If not, I hope you have fun!
I have played Numenera before both I'm looking for a regular campaign.