Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Looking for Players] [21+] [Mature Themed] [Free weekly game] Call of Cthulhu - Horror on the Orient Express

The Classic Call of Cthulhu campaign spans the European continent in luxury! Three identical men found dead in the same room of the Chelsea Arms Hotel. Each of them stabbed through the heart. The unexplained killings see the investigators embark on a thousand-mile journey on the legendary rail service to Constantinople—the Gateway of the Orient. I am looking for 3 to 4 dedicated players to share this legendary story with.    This story if all goes according to plan can take an upward of 6 to 8 months to complete. There a multiple of side stores that can expand and drag you further into the madness.    If you are interested in this game please check out the game page  here
Still looking.
I would be interested in here and been running and playing call of cthuluh since 3rd edition
This sounds great, would like to play!
If you are interested please fill out the app on the games page
Still looking at Apps if you are interested 
Looking for 1 replacement.  Please apply in the game page or send me a message
Still looking for one more
Looking for 1 replacment character.  We are still in chapter 2.  If you are your interested let me know. 

Edited 1631940531
Hey, I looked on the page and it is on Sunday at 12p.m. (MST)?  When does it end usually?
Dang this sounds like serious amounts of fun and I have heard lots of good things about this game. I might have to apply if you willing to teach the game. 
Sessions last 3 hours Hunter S said: Hey, I looked on the page and it is on Sunday at 12p.m. (MST)?  When does it end usually?
Not sure if you are still looking, but I would be interested in a long game. What times and days would you be looking at?
Still looking for at least one more
Need one more.   Had someone work schedule change.
Need one more.   Had someone work schedule change.
looking for 1 to two more
looking for 1 to 2 more.
Never played it and I am interested in learning more