Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM, Looking for 1, Pathfinder

IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
New players are more than welcome. Will be playing the Rise of the Runelords adventure path, so if you've played that before or looked through it-disregard this message. Group consists of Cavalier, Rogue, and Monk, so probably looking to fill a magic user. Willing to guide you through char. creation process. Likely to play on Sundays 6EST-11EST, but may change from time to time. Consistency is a must. Let me know if you're interest, have ever played, etc. and so forth and I'll we'll hash things out.
I actually never played Pathfinder but have been wanting to check it out. I heard its based off of 3.5 or an improvement of it. If you have any beginner guides i can look through online i might give it a try.
I'm an experienced pathfinder player, and have never even cracked one of these books. What's the session time like? 
IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
Sorry guys, all closed up now, I thi nk. @Eric if you're interested in learning about pathfinder, but dont have funds for a rulebook, go here: <a href="http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/</a>
IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
Well, opening this back up. No response from person I was chatting to. So to re-iterate, looking for 1 player, that's available Sundays(starting tomorrow, the 31st) from 6 EST-11 EST. No experience necessary.
I'd love to, but GMT and having to be up on Mondays does not permit me -.- Good Luck!
I would love to join. I'm very interested in playing a magic user, and I've been having an inch to play a sorcerer lately. Granted, I'd be willing to play a divine magic user if need be. You seem to be lacking those. I played 3.5 for years, and I currently in a Pathfinder game here on rolld20. That time session also works very well for me.
Sounds like a game I would like to play in. &nbsp;I'd like to try a Magus. &nbsp;Previous pathfinder and roll20 experience. &nbsp;Let me know if you have a spot please. &nbsp;Right now can do every evening except every other Wednesday.
IsItMyTurnYet
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for all the PMs and forum posts...but I may have filled up my player slot.