Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow to select character avatar from library

Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
When creating or modifying a character, if you want to set up an avatar, you have to drop or chose an image from file. If the image is already in the library, it will be uploaded several times ... Could you allow to select an image from the library, please ?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can drag the image from the art tab into the character sheet already. Just open the character sheet, remove the exiting avatar if there is one. Go to the art tab, search for the image you want, then drag it from the art tab and drop it on the space for the avatar.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Aaron is correct. The primary method for using art objects is to drag them from the Art Library Sidebar. The black star brings up the Art Library Manager (what you are referencing as the library). The Manager can only be used to drop images on the table.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the answers. I found out what was my mistake : I always tried to drag'n'drop from the Art Library Manager and never from the Library/sidebar. I tried from the sidebar : it worked perfectly. Sorry for the useless suggestion.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No worries, your suggestion will serve as instruction to others with similar problems, or who never even thought to try. =D