Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Settings

I don't know what is going on, but I am really considering cancelling my roll20 account even though I have spent so much on my compendium.  It doesn't matter if it is a player token, monster token, or token (tile) for a map; if I try to grab it and place a token somewhere on the map the stupid Token Settings pop up appears.  It takes minutes to place stuff or move stuff on map because I have to cancel settings pop up, grab the token, move the token, cancel the token settings pop up and rinse and repeat.  What is going on and is there a way to turn this off?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Most of the time I have heard this problem, it has turned out to be a mouse issue. Do you have another mouse you can try? You can go through the steps below, to check for software incompatibility issues, but unless you are on an unsupported browser or some rare flavor of Linux, it should work. Could you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Try using in a private browsing window. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thank you for the information