Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Torg Eternity] Sheet redesign thread

Starting a new thread as the old one is to old to post a reply. Working in my game attempting to write some macros.  Gettting weird output.  It looks like this: I assume it is related to the change in startroll and finish roll in the just released change log per below:

Edited 1626201150
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is a bug (that I warned about and was ignored) due to the updated roll templates that went live today (yes, the startRoll and finishRoll features). I didn't realise it affected custom rolltemplates, I thought it just affected the default rolltemplate. I imagine many sheets will be suddenly encountering this. I'll have a look and see if I can hide that. On the plus side, the mechanics that went live to do open up some very intriguing possibilities for improving the rolltemplate. You'll hear more about that soon.
OH YAY!!!! 1) I didn't break it.  I was afraid futsing around trying to get my scripts to work correctly I had broken something.   2) New features coming soon "Happy dance".
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Roll20 should have just deployed a fix to the new stuff.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andreas J. said: Roll20 should have just deployed a fix to the new stuff. Is there an announcement about that anywhere?
great