Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deadlands Town Map Pack 1 - Missing maps

Two of the maps are broken in the add-on: Boot Hill & Boot Hill Environs Only the dynamic lightning map layer is there, the images are missing. Have tried deleting the maps and re-adding the addon, still broken.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I've reported this issue to the team...we'll get it looked into.
Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hello, We investigated and all the images are present in the base game. We have pushed it up the line and Roll20 is looking into the issue for us. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. VTT Team
Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Just to follow-up, Roll20 Support has fixed the issue and it should be working properly now. No action should be needed but please let us know if something still is not right. Happy gaming! VTT Team
Morning, I just checked my deadlands game with the maps in and can confirm it is fixed.