Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handouts

Greetings and Salutations Fellow Roll20-ers :) I am afraid I might already know the answer to this question but...is there any way to move the handouts from a paid module into my library so I can use them for other campaigns if I want? I figure either yes and I'm missing something obvious, no (and shame on me for wanting to!), or they are stashed somewhere already and I just haven't figured out where in the compendium or something. Thanks in Advance!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
With a pro subscription, you can use the transmogrifier tool to move journal entries, maps, rollable tables, etc. from one game directly to another.  Without that you would probably need to copy/paste handout content from one to another.
All righty then...thank you for your help!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You can cut and paste the info to the bio tab of a blank character sheet and use the character vault to import/export it to different games. It will take you an extra step or two this way but it can work for your sub tier.
@PatS... ooo, good idea, thank you!

Edited 1626542735
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It's clunky and a work around but it does fit with your sub tier. I wish I could suggest something better at your tier level to keep it in Roll20 but I can't offhand think of anything else for moving pre-existing info from one game to another existing game. Good luck.