Lonely forever DM looking for groups of 3-5 players for homebrew adventures. Flexible hours, though I do exist in the realm of EST Relevant experience: I have about seven years of D&D under my belt homebrewed and run by yours truly. 5th edition is my home I read (and write!) plenty of sci-fi/fantasy, dabble in just about every nerd pastime out there, and have a firm grasp of the ruleset that I utilize Decent video/audio/image editing ability for use with gameplay materials Several awards throughout my early schooling regarding the English language Payment information My starting rate is $13/hour, determined by the minimum wage in my home state/the work put into fully homebrewing games/the fact that I like the number 13 (price negotiable within reason) Venmo or Paypal, I'm not dead set on either Session zero is entirely free. The whole point is to get a feel for each other without the pressure of playing the game, so I wouldn't expect you to pay for that. The following session (the first session of the campaign proper) would then be paid upon completion as a sort of money-back guarantee, so if it wasn't up to your liking feel free to let me know and we can go our separate ways. Beyond that, the payments would be up-front. Realistically, I'm not asking for payment as a reason to play the game. I love D&D, and you'd be getting the exact same experience as the games I run for my friends without the looming presence of capitalism. Existence is expensive My playstyle While I love to craft sprawling, complex stories, I don't take myself too seriously. If I can make you laugh and cry, that would be mission accomplished for me I can certainly accommodate for less experienced/confident players, though I will say I generally don't hold hands/railroad. I enjoy describing an entire scene and letting people run wild with whatever terrible ideas pop into their heads. My stories are very much open world but don't expect the baddies to be sitting idly by... Players would start at level 1, roll their stats, and know as much about each other/the world around them as they would like I'm halfway decent with sounds/voices, but my real strength is with words. I've written everything from novels to musicals, I'm fairly confident I can put the right image your heads Proof of storytelling/quality of voice can be readily provided. Feel free to ask Let me know if you're interested and how many players you represent. I mentioned above 3-5 as a rule, though exceptions can be made if necessary. I can push the envelope to not leave a friend out. In fact, I mostly have experience with larger groups, but it does get a bit clogged up after a while. Otherwise, I'd love to share with you the stories in my head through the game that I love. -Rob This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $13/hour. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.