Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Reserve Players for 3 current pathfinder games

Edited 1405947417
Looking for players who want in on pathfinder that can join a game at anytime. Times and games right now are: Ptolus: City by the Spire (Urban fantasy): Wed @12pm (MST) Kingmaker: Thur @6:30pm (MST) Reign of Winter Fri @6:30pm (MST) Reason why I'm doing this is in case of a slacker or sudden drop i can replace a player with a free one (want to stick to a constant group but people have issues or problems and cant commit and its very understandable) Must be able to apply over Skype and be ready for Voice chat. Skype: Myrkos39
Times have changed for : Kingmaker: Thur @5:00pm (MST) anyone wanting to get in on any of these as a reserved let me know now
The kingmaker game would work great for me, and I've been interested in that AP for a while. I have a few characters set up, and should only need a couple of hours to get them leveled up to whatever is needed.
cool cool