Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Recursive Table Script Question

Can I use a different template other than default? I have this: !rt [Delimiter:BR] /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Random Loot}} {{name=Show me the Money!}} {{description=[[4t[loot[[1t[loot[[1t[loot]]]]]]]]]}} I get the template I want but it seems to be ignoring the BR and only outputting one line. What did I mess up? Thanks
What is in your 'loot' table? I'm a little confused by how you have it nested several times, so I think that may be the issue.  

Edited 1626762034
Ergo
Pro
loot1 has 11, loot loot11 has 3 scrolls,loot 21 has 3 different d=scrolls and loot 23 has coins. Pics are the first 2nd and 3rd level of the first result for loot1
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You have a space after the !rt, the [ ] options need to be flush up against it: !rt[Delimiter:BR] /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Random Loot}} {{name=Show me the Money!}} {{description=[[4t[loot[[1t[loot[[1t[loot]]]]]]]]]}}