Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Critical Hit Decks for Pathfinder

Hello ladies, gents, and others! I'm a Pathfinder 1e gamemaster who loves chaotic and unpredictable campaigns. If I could play in real life, I would use the pathfinder critical hit/fail decks to make combat more interesting... I recently found these on roll20 (<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/362/critical-hit-deck-for-gms" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/362/critical-hit-deck-for-gms</a>). Now, I don't want to buy something I won't use so my question is quite simple: is this deck (and others of the same brand) compatible with Pathfinder 1e? By the way, if you have better alternatives or other interesting accessories, I'm all ears. Fellow gamemasters and players, thank you all ! Hély
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like it is a 5E based product.&nbsp; Most likely there are some things that would need to be converted as they came up due to differences in game system.&nbsp; Just depends on whether you are willing to put up with that?&nbsp; Or you could just make a rollable table for critical hit results (or several), put whatever you want on the table, and roll on that any time a crit comes up.
Kraynic said: Looks like it is a 5E based product.&nbsp; Most likely there are some things that would need to be converted as they came up due to differences in game system.&nbsp; Just depends on whether you are willing to put up with that?&nbsp; Or you could just make a rollable table for critical hit results (or several), put whatever you want on the table, and roll on that any time a crit comes up. Ah.... you wouldn't happen to know of any similar product for pathfinder on roll20? I could just buy one of their card decks (in the real world) and copy the cards into my games, but I'd rather avoid the hassle if possible. Thanks for the info anyways !
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't know of any, but haven't looked either.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hély L. said: Kraynic said: Looks like it is a 5E based product.&nbsp; Most likely there are some things that would need to be converted as they came up due to differences in game system.&nbsp; Just depends on whether you are willing to put up with that?&nbsp; Or you could just make a rollable table for critical hit results (or several), put whatever you want on the table, and roll on that any time a crit comes up. Ah.... you wouldn't happen to know of any similar product for pathfinder on roll20? I could just buy one of their card decks (in the real world) and copy the cards into my games, but I'd rather avoid the hassle if possible. Thanks for the info anyways ! Hey there, I sent you a Private Message with some information about Critical Decks.&nbsp;