Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SCRIPT HELP] Concentration

Hello So I have been using the script Concentration, I have tried both the 1 click and the one from RobinKuiper's Github and the same issue is happening. Concentration can be toggled on and off using the command fine, however if the auto-toggle on is active concentration starts when the spell is cast but it can't be toggled off except with damage which causes confusion when the players want to opt to drop a spell or they have cast something out of combat and then 3 minutes later are rolling a con save. Any idea if this is a known conflict somewhere or am I missing something on the setup? Thanks in advance

Edited 1626832774
Selecting the token and using !concentration doesn’t toggle it off?  This works for me.  It removes the statusmarker and further damage to the character doesn't trigger an automatic Concentration check.
Matt M. said: Selecting the token and using !concentration doesn’t toggle it off?  This works for me.  It removes the statusmarker and further damage to the character doesn't trigger an automatic Concentration check. It does if it is toggled on using !concentration. However it the concentration is is toggled on using the Auto Add Con. Marker and I then use !concentration it will remove the marker but still calls for a roll when damage is done. It's not a huge bugbear and I suspect it is because it is conflicting with something but I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
I have the exact same situation. I live with it, but sometimes I got confuse when the character take some damage and it rolls the concentration auto roll. 
Ah.  OK. Yes, I see that too.  Even when toggling off with !concentration, if the concentration was trigger by a spell from the sheet automatically it keeps the Concentration effect going, even though it removes the statusmarker.   
Hi all, is there a way in this script to have the resukt of concentration hidden from the players if it is triggered by dm?  That would avoid spoiling to the players the name of the character or npc concentrating on a spell.  Thx
Lionel V. said: Hi all, is there a way in this script to have the resukt of concentration hidden from the players if it is triggered by dm?  That would avoid spoiling to the players the name of the character or npc concentrating on a spell.  Thx Hide names in all npc templates.  Apply default settings after you change this on the default sheet.