Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script Help] I have installed cashmaster but I can't do anything with it.

As the title says, I added the cashmaster API script, followed the setup instructions !cm -menu which I believe is supposed to bring up something in the chat window, but nothing comes up for me or my players when they use !cm -help any idea what could be happening? Thanks. Aaron.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Do you get any errors in the api console?
Nope, none at all.

Edited 1626891135
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I was helping someone else with a script and discovered that Cashmaster had an error in it that was preventing it and all scripts after it from loading. Still not fully sure what the error in it is that is doing this.
Scott C. said: I was helping someone else with a script and discovered that Cashmaster had an error in it that was preventing it and all scripts after it from loading. Still not fully sure what the error in it is that is doing this. Ah, Cashmaster was the last one I installed so all my other API's were working fine, but this error may be the culprit. thanks, I'll disable the script for now and keep an eye on things then. thanks.