Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox stuck at 0.00, but only for me, and refreshing doesn't fix it

Edited 1626891763
This was working only two days ago, and I'm not sure what happened. Whenever I click on a song in the jukebox, the song will pop up in the "now playing" box for about a second before disappearing. If I click on the song again, it will stay in the "now playing" box, but it will be stuck at 0.00/0.00. I had a player come into the roll20 to see if it worked for them, and the player could hear the music just fine. I also went into a friend's roll20 and had them play music on the jukebox, but it was stuck at 0.00 for me too, but worked for the GM.  I've tried disabling all of my extensions, I've tried clearing the cache, and I've even tried restarting my computer to no avail. Also, music doesn't even play when I'm testing tracks in the "Manage Audio" menu. I did inspect element to see what errors come up when I try to play from the jukebox:  Thanks for any help you can give, I really REALLY appreciate it, music is super important in my campaigns!
I can't play music, I can't upload images, animated images does not play. Roll20 seems to have issues right now. 
Hey Joshua and Mephil, are you both using Chrome? We're currently investigating some issues with the latest Chrome update.
Bunny said: Hey Joshua and Mephil, are you both using Chrome? We're currently investigating some issues with the latest Chrome update. I'm using Chrome, and I haven't been able to get firefox roll20 to load up for me
I am using chrome, only a single animation and a single song was playing however. It works today though, so it has to have been some issue with roll20 and not chrome, at least in my case. 
Mephil said: I am using chrome, only a single animation and a single song was playing however. It works today though, so it has to have been some issue with roll20 and not chrome, at least in my case.  Yep, it was because of the latest Chrome update! We put out a hotfix yesterday to try and mitigate things on our end to get things working within the hard limits they introduced for some media playing. You can check out this thread for updates and more info as we continue to try and get more things changed up to work within the Chrome update. I'm really glad to hear it's working for you today! Joshua N, are you still having trouble? If so, would you mind sending in a Help Center request with your console logs so we can take a look?
Bunny said: Mephil said: I am using chrome, only a single animation and a single song was playing however. It works today though, so it has to have been some issue with roll20 and not chrome, at least in my case.  Yep, it was because of the latest Chrome update! We put out a hotfix yesterday to try and mitigate things on our end to get things working within the hard limits they introduced for some media playing. You can check out this thread for updates and more info as we continue to try and get more things changed up to work within the Chrome update. I'm really glad to hear it's working for you today! Joshua N, are you still having trouble? If so, would you mind sending in a Help Center request with your console logs so we can take a look? Nope, it's working just fine now! Thanks!