Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Constant Freezing

I am running a Pokemon Tabletop Adventure Campaign. Any time I go to move a character sheet to a different place, the screen freezes for 5-10 seconds for each move. Up until a week ago, this was not an issue. I was wondering what the issue could be.
Do you mean tokens or actual sheets dragging them up and down in the journal or do you mean dragging around a pop out window? If there is a delay moving a token, you probably have advanced fog of war turned on with Legacy Dynamic Lighting.  Turn it off and the delay poofs.  

Edited 1627323298
Sorry for the long delay on the reply. Its moving character sheets in the journal.
How many entities other then folders are in your journal? I only get this sort of delay with my custom bestiary session and that has 400 character sheets in it.  I don't think they have a hard limit on sheets but the more you have the longer moving them and even loading the session is.