Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Folder access

Is there a way to grant players access to a specific token folder so they can select a token for thier character from it?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The easiest way might be to just have a map page that contains the token choices.  Otherwise, you would have to be putting the images on handouts or something for people to be able to look at them.
well crud :(
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'll also note that without an API script, there's no way for them to assign that token to their own character sheet.
The URL in your quota is the same no matter what, so if you can drag them all out individually, shift Z them, then right click and get their URL's.  Then you can make a journal entry handout displaying each one and place an api button on them that sets them as their default tokens image and updates the token.  Tokenmod would be required for sure, possibly one of the handout api's also.  I do something similar to this with my random npc generator so my only word of advice prep wise is that it is very tedious the larger the token image pool is.  God help me if they ever change the URL's of my images on their site.