Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Merging Pages together

So I will be specific here in my use case. I am currently running Curse of Strahd. We are at the end of the game and my players have searched much of Castle Ravenloft already. Now they're looking for Strahd and trying to end this. What I want to be able to do is to take the different floor pages and sew them together so as they go from one floor to another we aren't having to go through the painful process of moving from one map to another. I know I can do this on my own, but then I lose explored area for the characters. Is there any way of me doing this? I am a Pro level subscriber so I have access to APIs if there's one that might help me here.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately this is one area where the API can't do much more than you can. It just doesn't have access to the relevant data about explored area.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you using Legacy or Updated DL?
As a pro member, you can use the teleport API and set up teleport pads that will move characters from one map to another.  I think this will maintain explored areas from previous visits to a particular map, and allow more seamless movement for the players.  You need to have a token for each player in the GM layer on each map, and when they teleport in, their token moves to the token layer when their view moves to the map.