Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Spoiler tags

Edited 1405976777
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Would it be possible to have the ability to hide graphics when making a post aka spoiler tags. This would give the people that use mobile devices more freedom to read post withou waiting for the graphics to download and display on their limited bandwidth devices. For example, use your phone to read the " show us your game " thread and tell me that it is fine.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Reciprocal +1 :)
+1
Pat S. said: Would it be possible to have the ability to hide graphics when making a post aka spoiler tags. This would give the people that use mobile devices more freedom to read post withou waiting for the graphics to download and display on their limited bandwidth devices. For example, use your phone to read the " show us your game " thread and tell me that it is fine. tried that once on my mobile using my data. I felt bad for my phone.