Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaign avatar

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Just a simple question that I've been trying to figure out. How do you reuse an image that you've uploaded already for a campaign but you wish to reuse it in a different campaign? I know about clone/extend but I was wondering about reusing a campaign avatar from a deleted board and do not have that image stored elsewhere. How do you extract it from the library and reuse it? Is it even possible?
Gauss
Forum Champion
You can find images you have uploaded by searching for the image in the Art Library tab if you know the tag. After finding the image you can drag it to wherever you need it on either the board or where it says 'drop an image' in a character sheet, handout, card, etc. If you do not know the tag you can find the image in your Library manager by pressing the black star in the Art Library tab and then searching for it in the manager.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
But how do you drag from the library manager inside the board to the detail page outside the board? That is what I was trying to ask. There is one image in the library that I lost due to a hard drive crash that I like to use as a Campaign Image (the image on the detail page). Why can we not have access to those images for that?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Are you talking about this image, except on your campaign?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Assuming that's the case: 1) Right click the image and choose Save Image As... (or appropriate for your browser...) There is no step 2. This will give you the full size image that Roll20 has for that campaign icon.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ah, you were talking about your campaign details page. There is currently no way to access your library from that page, sorry.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Aaron: That would work if it was on a campaign detail page but that is long gone almost a year ago. I wasn't worried about it until the HD crash. Gauss: Thanks. I thought that was the case but I just wanted to ask to be sure.