Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM][5e] Anyone out there interested in playing/gming a higher level 5e game?

Particularly one in a different setting than Faerun. Just got Tasha's and i am thinking of a lot of fun characters that i could try. I don't want to DM this one, would like to take a break and be a player for once. I can make the room though, i have a subscription, and all the books for anyone who's willing to DM. I was thinking like starting at lvl 5-8? I've done enough level 1-3 for a life time, never get to try out anything beyond that usually. As for settings, anything you've got! I think my favorite would be something Steampunk / Age of Sail or something in a totally unique setting that isn't necessarily just Tolkienesque European Medieval would be a fun change of pace! I'll also need other players, so anyone who's interested drop in. Im available to play EST evenings on friday nights, and any time on saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday! I've never used a paid DM before, but i might be willing to consider it. You'll have to impress me quite a bit though, ive got 3000 hours of free DM'ing under my belt and i won't pay for anyone worse than me ;-)
Hey hey! I host 36 tables a month. Perhaps we have one that works for you. DM me anytime
I run 3.5 but if that interests you, let me know. I have over 22,000 hours on r20 and except for the last year (4-5 hours a week as a player), it's all been DMing. The highest I've run is 22nd level (seafaring), a game from 2012, we are still playing. I have a 17th level game (chaos in the east), my Plane Escape group just got to 13th on Sunday, and my Dark Force Rising game (evil campaign) is 11th, I think they got to 11th a couple of sessions ago. Even though PE is a long way from epic levels (20+) they are talking about what they are planning to do and they are asking about post epic levels (30+). I'm not going to lie to you, I think it's a pipe dream but if they all want to play, I'll keep running. I'm researching some elder evils for them to deal with as the epic storyline because I'm confident they will make it to 20th. <a href="mailto:taibhsear71@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">taibhsear71@gmail.com</a> Email is the best way to contact me but I will eventually respond on r20. There are no alerts so I have to come and check the page to see the messages.