Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[character sheet] Safari browser problems

given that I know perfectly that safari is a not fully supported browser.  Is there a way for making the character sheet to open in a new tab instead of as a pop-up?  I tried to enable and disable the function from the options menu but in any way I set, it fails. Is there any other feature to unlock? (sry for the English I’m not native speaker) Thanks in advance 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You cant do that on the officially supported browsers, chrome and firefox, so you won't be able to do it in safari.

Edited 1627247662
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm assuming that when you say that you enabled it in the options menu you tried this: That may just not be supported in Safari and you'd have to use chrome (or a chromium browser) or firefox. You could also try manually popping each sheet out by clicking on the button at the top left of the character sheet or handout that looks like two squares stacked on top of each other: I'll note that I personally prefer the manual method as the checkbox in settings makes it so that you can't have a handout or character sheet in the VTT itself which causes functionality like journal command buttons to break.