Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Clean Out my Roll20 Library

Heya, I'm trying to start up a fresh campaign and clear out all the old stuff that was placed in there years ago. However, I'm having a lot of issues bulk-deleting things. Any help?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you talking about clearing out your art library? There is no good bulk-delete option. It is slightly easier to manage your art library through the Folder View . Also, if the goal is to reduce storage, a good first place to look is your audio library, where the files are typically much larger.
Ok, I managed to delete everything but I am having real problems now trying to upload anything new. Looks like the bar just freezes and doesn't complete ever.