Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][Mage: The Awakening] Looking for 1 more person for a mage game set in NYU

Edited 1627342779
You've just finished unpacking your things in your new dorm. You've managed to tetris it all together well enough while keeping a single thing from passing into your roommate's part of the room. Except for the TV, of course, you both agreed that your TV was bigger and better and you should both share it. You've never had a roommate before, never been away from your parent's gaze and constant calls, never been free. But it's 8pm and Greg is nowhere to be found. Finally you open up his mini fridge to steal a bottle of cherry coke and you see a snow globe. A man is pounding on the inside of it screaming something but the sound doesn't reach you. You pick it up and see Greg's confused, horrified face. Reflected in the glass you see something else as well. Something behind you. Watching. Hi! I'm currently starting a Mage: the Awakening 2nd edition game. The players start out as college students in NYU, who are not yet awakened. Soon after the first session they'll come into their powers and have to learn to balance their mundane lives with the supernatural, or make the choice to abandon them altogether. This is using the chronicles of darkness system, and should be a fun time if you're looking for school stress, occult mysteries, and horror. We've got 4 players currently, I'm only looking for one more person before the game is filled. If you have any questions feel free to DM me or post and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Time: Fridays 2pm Eastern Game Listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/299824/school-for-the-arcane-arts-at-nyu-crowley" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/299824/school-for-the-arcane-arts-at-nyu-crowley</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20/Session via Paypal or Venmo. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
is there a spot still open
Still looking for 1 more player!
Player found a new job and had to drop, so now we're looking for 2
Back up to 4, so 1 seat left!