Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drunk dnd players wanted

Do you know why the part starts in a tavern? Well my answer is simple because dnd is a drinking game. I'm looking for a party interested in late (pst) sessions in a sandbox campaign. I tend to drink so be prepaired to play fast and loose with the homebrew setting vaguely based on forgotten realms.
I'm your huckleberry...
Well this sounds delightful, sign me up
What day are you looking to play? Also, you should take a look at shadow of the demon lord. The creator of the game made it for the specific purpose of playing DnD while drunk with less rules. It's a pretty good system. 
msg me
Down, send me a message?
Are you still looking for players?
6 pcs sounds perfect for the format so if ya'll want im still down. let me know when  you are free weekly and we'll start dnd. im doing 5e with most matirial accepted (IE the feat that grants meta magic is unfair) sorry for the late repost I had some baby momma dramma but if we can find a good schedule im excited to run a drunken game.
[Mod: Link Removed] discord link to message me direct since i tend to login to roll 20 strickly for play
Kinderhaulf said: What day are you looking to play? Also, you should take a look at shadow of the demon lord. The creator of the game made it for the specific purpose of playing DnD while drunk with less rules. It's a pretty good system.  Im actually a dnd nerd in my off time so playing the system drunk really isn't a hinderance. In fact I like having more rules tbh. it makes it where I have a base line to homebrew off of when situations arise that aren't typical to help me balance on the fly. It's useful for epic lvl campaigns as few systems rarely address the balancing nightmare that is late game
Anyone still interested please message me this week. I have a campaign running that the scheduling has been a nightmare so I would really enjoy a true late night dnd crew. TDLR for my campaign idea. I like a campaign where the party figures out why they are together While dealing with an issue i've preestablished to make use of both of our down times. So the group in session 0 will create there characters with a central conflict and a world event and based off of what ya'll deciede I will make a base line plot that seems epic and ties all your characters together. I'm willing to start any lvl based off a democratic vote.
I made my last post because despite me wanting a drunken good time with strangers i also want realistic expectations from my players. season 0-1 will probably be just us getting to know each other and setting expectations. Group dynamic is key for sand box campaigns and I want us to have fun
Shot a message in what I hope is the correct Discord Group. n_n
Hello Warren, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.  You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact us here .

Edited 1632961668
Yo, hello, yes, i am still totally down to play. Jonesing to play these days, as a matter of fact. I'm seeing this after the dischordant link has been removed, though... But this all sounds like a cool deal to me, and I'm available by early evening PST mon through fri and all weekends.