Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

EasyExperience not adding the charactermancer icon next to experience points

Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
So I finally figured out how to get the easy experience API to work and I have it giving out the XP as needed but when a character passes the threshold of the level it does not put the charactermancer icon on the XP bar like it does if I manually add XP to that field. If I then add or remove even 1 XP to that numbe in that field it does show the charactermancer icon and allows the player to click on it to level up.   Am I missing something in the config that would resolve this?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Easy Experience predates the ability of the API to trigger sheetworkers (the javascript that powers sheets). I can update it to do so, but it'll take me a bit to find the time.
Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
That would be awesome if you can but It is not a huge deal for the players right now as they can simply launch the charactermancer level + manually