Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [FREE] [Multi-Realm] Open world campaign, looking for 2 players for Khaos Crew

Edited 1627422294
So I've got loads of information prepared for any that join so this is a work in progress open world campaign (over 300+ custom battlemaps atm). I've got two parties currently which I run every other Sunday. I've been building the world battle map by battle map, I've broken this world into 5 games and I'm aware of the many planes that exist :) I've compiled much of the lore within the discord server and I'm down to invite anyone who seems curious to hop in. Ya can scope out the place for a few days and decide if you're wanting to be apart of the small community we have going. Next sessions are on August 8th. This is a world I've been designing for almost two years now, there's two spots open within Khaos crew who start at 11 a.m to 3-4 p.m CST on Sunday. I'm comfortable with running a party of 6 as I've create many tables to help me improv on the fly. Khaos crew are four individuals, two of which are players I've had for awhile. They're down to pause their level 7 characters to restart in a new zone with two new players to revamp their party's numbers. DM me and lmk if ya wanna come be apart of a developing world where you help shape the outcome of Multi-Realm. It's a safe for work environment and we welcome all ages 18+. If there's any interest in becoming a dm I have a bit of time here and there to help those wanting to learn, I can help guide those in the right direction. This map is a very vague roadmap of what is to come, they're wishing to revamp at level 3 within the "vibe zone" area, these are placeholder names atm. I have fully fleshed out prowling grounds, deadly canyons, wild lands and much of the mountains/oceans.
Hello, I go by Adept. I'm in my early 30's, Est timezone, and I have 10+ years of DnD xp with at least 2 years of roll20 xp. I saw your posting that you are looking for a player to play bi-weekly in your homebrew campaign. If there is a spot sill available, I have interest to join and can run some ideas by you for character concepts. If you would like to have a chat, my discord is Infiltrait0rN7#8605 .  I am a dedicated player that shows up on time and gets along with others pretty easily. I love getting into character and try my best to do voices for the character I am playing. I do a quick 10-15min study of my character before each session to make sure I know what is all there and try my best to be ready when it's my turn to keep combat flowing smoothly. I also love to come up with creative ways to solve problems or use abilities in or out of combat. I wouldn't mind starting at Lvl 7 or adjusting to what the party wants. 3 Character ideas I have are(in order from most excited about to still pretty excited just not as much): - Shadow Spellsword(A Half-Drow that's a mixture of Echo Knight Fighter, Hexblade Warlock, and Shadow Sorcerer that I've been thinking of) - Cosmic Twilight(A Protector Aasimar that's a Twilight Cleric...possible small dip in Circle of Stars Druid) - The Burning Paladin(A Scourge Aasimar that's Conquest Paladin/Fiend Warlock) I hope to speak with you soon!