Quick Info: I was running this campaign with a group of 5 players, 2 of which sadly could not keep attending due to scedueling issues so now we're searching for 2 new members to join the crew :) Campaign Information Game: D&D 5e Module: Icewind Dale Date:  Weekly on Thursdays Time: 7:30 PM - 10:30PM EST Communication: Roll20 with voice chat via Discord [must have a working mic with acceptable quality] Experience level: All are welcome, but you must be serious about knowing your character's story and mechanics Payment: $10 per player per session via PayPal Roll20's required payment disclaimer: "This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Character Information Characters start at Level 2 Attributes are determined by rolling 6 4d6 drop the lowest (if you don't like your stats you can use the standard stats) All published material is allowed, if it's homebrew I am willing to allow it along as we talk about it beforehand to see if we can make it work. Even though we are using a module I will be adding elements of your character and backstory in the module itself so you can be even more enticed. How Do I Join? We've been playing as a group for 2 sessions so you will be joining in the beginning of the campaign. Be ready to get caught up on what is going on in a mock session 0, and plan on integrating your character into a party that has already begun their adventures. If you'd like to join, go ahead and post in the LFG listing or send me a message but make sure you follow this format: Your tag on Discord: Can you make it weekly on Thursdays at 7:30pm EST? How likely are you to be late?: Do you understand that the game costs $10 per session via PayPal (Sessions 0 and 1 being counted as one session)?: Briefly describe what you're looking for from this campaign: Your overall D&D/TTRPG experience: Provide a few details about your character idea(s) such as name, class, race, and backstory. (It's OK if you haven't decided yet):