Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP/D&D/5e/Paid/ Princes Of The Apocalypse level 1 to 15 on epic adventure Aug 4th weekly 8 to 11 pm edt

Across the North of Faerûn, four different elemental cults have caused natural disasters by utilizing devastation orbs. Secretly, the cults have come together to unleash an unknown catastrophic force. These cults are devoted to the Princes of Elemental Evil and serve the Elder Elemental Eye. About the Dungeon Master I been a dungeon master for about three years now, mostly focusing on 5e and the forgotten realms content. I been a huge avid fan of Chris Perkins work for about a decade now, watching him dm acquisition incorporated online through twitch/YouTube at pax east. I work full-time atm but I do enjoy playing dungeons and dragons as much as I can, I am huge lore fanatic and painter of miniatures on my spare time, and also enjoy reading R.A Salvatore and the books. I guess you could say I’m one Hella of nerd. Why pay Low turnover - As a sample, in the past 6 months, none of my scheduled games have been cancelled or postponed. Payment ensures commitment and respect for your time Custom stories - I take a lot of time to tailor the story around your characters and give you a good mix of combat, exploration and social elements every session. Living worlds - My games never feel like just a module that is being run off the shelf. They are alive with beautiful soundscapes and encounter maps, memorable NPC's whom I voice-act for and your actions have visible consequences that impact the setting Homebrew rules and API's - The play experience is streamlined, interesting and of a much higher quality than what you would normally receive on Roll20. Character Creation Characters begin the adventure at Level 1 and play continues on a weekly basis until the book has been completed. If you have little or no experience playing D&D online, don't worry. I can help you with your character creation prior to the first session upon request at no additional charge. I can also provide ongoing help as you progress. The game will have stat array of 17,15,13,12,10,8 No Flanking, makes combat last longer and fair on both sides. Take Half Hit point rolling rule, you will always get half or more. Taking potion takes bonus action, for convenience I also enjoy talking the realism approach to my stories, with illness or wounds that can't merely be cured by spells alone, taking the time rest properly and roleplay it out. Also I own majority of the books phb,xanathers,volos,mordenkaines, and tashas so they will be accessible. Game will run 8 to 11 pm est. Request an Invite to Play If you'd like to request an invite to play, then simply send me a private message with the following information: Your name: Campaign name/day/time: Your Discord ID and number: Briefly describe what you're looking for in a gaming experience: Your online D&D experience: none / beginner / intermediate / expert Do you understand that the game costs $15 per session via PayPal Provide a few details about your character such as name, class, race, and backstory. (It's OK if you haven't decided yet.) Game running for about a month now, currently level 2 Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Have one slot open, currently on session 5, level 2
Still have one slot remaining!

Edited 1628049903
Currently have room for one more! On session 5, currently level 2&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/294140/princes-of-the-apocalypse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/294140/princes-of-the-apocalypse</a>