Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding a Queried number to the result of a Queried roll for PTU move damage Macro

I have a macro I created for calculating the damage of a move in the Pokemon Tabletop United (PTU) system. The macro gives a drop down option to select a 'damage base' for the move which is a series of predetermined dice rolls and static modifiers and then prompts the user to input a specific static modifier for the attack power of the pokemon: ?{Damage Base|1,  [[1d6+1]]|2, [[1d6+3]]|3, [[1d6 +5]]|4, [[1d8+6]]|5, [[1d8+8]]|6, [[2d6+8]]|7, [[2d6+10]]|8, [[2d8+10]]|9, [[2d10+10]]|10, [[3d8+10]]|11, [[3d10+10]]|12, [[3d12+10]]|13, [[4d10+10]]|14, [[4d10+15]]|15, [[4d10+20]]|16, [[5d10+20]]} + ?{Attacking Stat|0} My issue is that when the result is rolled/calculated the dice roll and the 'attacking stat' damage are not added together and are instead left seperate... I was hoping that there is a way to modify my macro so that the two numbers are added together before the result is displayed in the chat log... If anyone knows the modification I would need to make it would be very much appreciated.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There are 2 ways that should work for you: /r insert the macro you have written here [[insert the macro you have written here]]
Cheers for the assistance, double square brackets worked... Now I just have to figure out how to do critical hits...