Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any Pathfinder 2e games?

New to Pathfinder, 2e especially, but not to RPGs. Looking to see if there are any PF2e games in need of a player. I'm not really too picky in genre, and I'll probably play a spellcaster of some sort... or Ranger. Not really sure what else to say. Hit me up.
I have a small game with one new player and one veteran and myself. We're all pretty new to Pathfinder 2e.
What time and what day you guys play? If I can make the sessions, I may well join, with your permission.
honestly it's open to negotiation, we just lost 2 of our players and we're bringing in a new one so we're basically starting over. It'll most likely be in the evenings around about 7-8 ish
Sounds like a party. Alright, I'll bite. Do you guys have a discord you can pm me or anything?