Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mail from Roll20 about pending character sheets that doesn't have useful info?

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello, I received several messages from roll20deploy that simply say: Character Sheet Info Roll20 Internal Use only. If I needed to respond to something for the pending character sheet I can't read the messages :-) Thanks, Senjak
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe Github sends you a message any time anything happens with your pull request, no matter how minor.  I'm assuming this is Github related from the roll20deploy mentioned...  If this is actually a message from Roll20, then it is something new.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yes, that's github messages, and you settings seems to be set to email you when you get specific types of message on github. I haven't gotten any email like that. Can you confirm who the sender is?
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
It came from: <a href="mailto:notifications@github.com" rel="nofollow">notifications@github.com</a>
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
good, so it's github, not roll20, as suspected. Check your github account's email notifications settings to turn this off.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks!