Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [DnD 5e] [paid] Weekly Oneshots-Dont be afraid of water

1627819692

Edited 1627819797
-About the game: I am currently building up a server on which I plan to run weekly Oneshots. They will heavily focus on ships, treasures and exploring- as the players will be part of a crew. With the ship as base of the stories, I will provide a cohesive story for people that want to join in weekly, as well as the opportunity to join in and drop out whenever you have time or can afford it. Oneshots will run on mondays 6pm, fridays 8am and 6pm ( GMT ). One session will cost 10 $. A Session will last between 3-4 hours, having a healthy balance of Rp and combat. -About the DM, Me: My name is Marie, 22 years of age, living in Germany. I have been Dming dnd 5th edition for 2 years now, putting 2 more years of experience on top that, which I gathered as  player in DnD and other TTRPG Systems. I love developing interesting and challenging stories and making it possible for the players to create them with me together. I have a lot of eperience with first time players and love to make their first contact with this world as positive as possible. -Why pay to play? The oneshots and Characters are designed by me. While maps and Art will also be mostly drawn by myself. I put a lot of effort into this game and will try to make it as fun, interesting and lively as i can. Also all of the payment will help out in my current real life, as this is a source of income for me, that helps me finance my studies, flat, food and dice addiction. :) -Interesed to join? If I sparked your interest leave an answer below and I will send you a link to the discord.
Hey there! I'm Jor, I'm 27 and Canadian but now living in Finland. I've been watching D&D for a couple years, just playing for a couple months now. I've done a one-shot, a 3-session mini, and a couple months worth of weekly sessions in a long-term campaign which I joined late and started as a level 5 druid, and am also about to start another campaign next week.  I've played a different class and race in everything so far and will continue trying new things. I don't think I have the time to join anything in the super near future, but I am interested in joining something down the road. I wouldn't mind hopping in the Discord server if you wouldn't mind me just lurking for awhile until I can hop into a session. Thanks for your time either way. :)