Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2 New Paizo Releases on the Roll20 Marketplace!

Greetings gamers! Today marks the release of two new titles from Paizo, live on the Roll20 Marketplace! Starfinder Adventure: Junker’s Delight The first standalone adventure for Starfinder RPG is here! Thrill your players with this new adventure - or introduce new players to the wild ride that is Starfinder in this 1st to 4th level adventure! It’s also a great learning experience for those of you who want to try GMing Starfinder for the first time. Plus, you can try out the new class archetype: The Junkomancer ! Junker’s Delight is fully converted on Roll20 with the following features: Adventure module (all maps, handouts, tokens, and tables fully integrated and prepped into the VTT, with dynamic lighting for our subscribers!) Compendium expansion (all rules, items, and creatures with in-VTT drag-and-drop support) Character art pack (tokens and NPC art that can be used in or outside of your Junker’s Delight adventure) Pathfinder 2 Strength of Thousands Adventure Path 1: Kindled Magic The first of the anticipated Strength of Thousands adventure path for Pathfinder 2 is here! This magic school setting is sure to delight, and the first in the series will bring your characters from 1st level up to 4th. You can look forward to the next 5 in the series coming out on Roll20 throughout the following months! Kindled Magic on Roll20 is fully converted on Roll20 with the following features: Kindled Magic Compendium (all rules, items, and creatures with in-VTT drag-and-drop support) Strength of Thousands Player’s Guide Compendium (the AP’s Player’s Guide rules supported with in-VTT drag-and-drop) Kindled Magic Module (all maps, handouts, tokens, and tables fully integrated and prepped into the VTT, with dynamic lighting for our subscribers!) … PLUS, we’ve built the Player’s Guide straight into the module to assist in and enhance your campaign. …. PLUS, PLUS, we’ve implemented a Strength of Thousands Gamemastery Tips page in the module. This unique interactive page walks you through tips for running the Adventure Path and getting the most out of the Roll20 VTT and its features! And to answer the question I know some of y’all may have: Does this item benefit from Paizo Account Sync? We are still experiencing a bug that is preventing users from redeeming Paizo Account Sync benefits with this product. We know the wait for this is immensely frustrating, but I can assure you we are continuing to work on this with Paizo and will hopefully have a more solid update for you in the months ahead. That being said - hope you enjoy these releases, and we have lots more Paizo love coming your way in the next few months! Adventure awaits!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Love the Gamemastery tips. That should help a lot of newcomers.
So, to clarify, there's basically nothing we can do about the Paizo Sync issue at the moment? It says in the linked document for purposes of the discount to fill out the web form. Should we do that pre or post purchase on Roll20? 
sad to see paizo sync is still bugging out (I bought junker's delight pdf) but glad to see these released :D
I just made a game with Kindled Magic and... there's nothing in the game? No journal entries at all?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Try again or force a refresh. I just tested and am getting all the content.
Alright, I had to recreate a game using the modue. I think that's what I messed up the first time, but I swear, I did it right..

Edited 1628405340
Tom
Pro
Thanks for getting this out to us and hit the street date Roll20, you made more than a few GM's and players happy here.  I am a bit concerned with the "in the months ahead" for the Paizo linked account discount.  I am assuming we will get that retroactivly and not have to put in a ticket for this or will we still have to, or just wait another week or so for the discount to kick in? Thanks Tom
Bought it and then submitted a help ticket to Roll20 about not getting the discount, hopefully I will get a reply and a fix as well as some of my hard earned cash back. I'll post here again when I do :) Tom
I got this from Roll20: Thanks for reaching out about this. I appreciate your patience as we have been experiencing a higher than normal volume of requests. &nbsp; You should be able to rectify this issue by disconnecting your Paizo account and then resyncing. You can do this on the following page:&nbsp; <a href="https://paizo.com/paizo/" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/paizo/</a> account/partners&nbsp; &nbsp; If you have any other issues or questions please feel free to reach out!&nbsp; Thanks for supporting Roll20! This didn't work for me, however, and doesn't appear to have triggered a refund of the difference, so I'm wondering if someone was working off of outdated documentation.
I got pretty much the same but I knew already redoing my Paizo account does'nt do it as this has happened before. Then got another that we are looking into it as a High priority.&nbsp; I posted about this as well at the Paizo forums and Aaron Shanks (Paizo Marketing Manager)&nbsp; and Mark Moreland (Paizo Director of Brand Strategy) both posted (right after) about getting this done ASAP working with the Roll20 team.&nbsp; So I suspect it will get fixed soonish and we will get our credit/refund. Tom