Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fantasy Age Mystery in Freeport

Fantasy Age homebrew world. Tension has been brewing in the City, a slew of murders and a Mystery that has many fearful and on edge. Seeking 5-6 players 1st level using Fantasy Age core book and The Fantasy Age companion. playing via Roll20 and DISCORD 7-11pm central time Session 0 August 28th. Comment or Message if interested in Playing
seeking players
still seeking players
I'm interested
Hello! My discord is Autumn#1076 I'm interested in possibly joining if you need some players.
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. <span data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;omegle&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:835,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;4&quot;:[null,2,16043212],&quot;9&quot;:0,&quot;11&quot;:3,&quot;12&quot;:0}" data-sheets-note=" omegle " style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> omegle