Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tried some basic apis, now menus start vanishing

Tintin_discord
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I loaded some basic apis: GroupInitiative, Aura/Tint HealthColors, turnorder1.js, TokenMod. Now, menus started vanishing when in the chat window and it's taking forever to load. I disabled everything and menus are still vanishing and long loading.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Try turning them off one by one. My guess is the culprit will be Aura/Tint Health colors, though it may have already caused problems by turning on auras for all tokens on the page. Try a new page with fresh tokens and see if that doesn't run better.
Tintin_discord
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ok, your suggestion seemed to work. I did try to turn TokenMod back on, but the problems came back.
Tintin_discord
Pro
Marketplace Creator
FYI, I'm using Chrome and I think Chrome is also contributing to the problem. I open the game in Firefox and the problem doesn't seem to happen. 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you using any browser extensions with Chrome that alter Roll20 behavior?  You might try in a private/incognito window, since that should disable all extensions.