Hi there,  My name is Joshua, 41 from California and I have a vision. I love dnd and hosting games. I like dnd podcasts quite a lot too. My daughter (12) and I listen to them on long drives. But here's the thing: they aren't very family friendly. Being that I'm just that sort of person, I figure we'll make one. Youth advocacy is one of my passions and maybe this is a good way to hear some more of that voice for some listeners out there - it's good for society. Want to help us find out?  Mission statement: To provide listeners with highly engaging audio episodes of authentic dnd play with a cast of young players that is fun, inclusive and accessible to all.   Game schedule: Semi-weekly recordings, Saturday, 9 am to 12 pm US Pacific time We're looking for 2 more players that love to get really into their characters and are interested in a long term, open world campaign built from RAW content and homebrew settings. You'll join a trio of other young adventurers ages 12 to 15. The ideal cast member would be aged 16 to 20 as we would like to have a diversity of youth voices. We aim for a party of 5 players and anticipate welcoming guest spots for some flavorful NPCs.  We want to start soon, so please reach out to me via roll20 message and I'll send you an application form via Google forms. Applicants under 18 years of age will be required to provide consent from a parent or guardian. This is a volunteer effort. No compensation or pay will be offered or considered in the future. Please send a message via roll20 including the following: Preferred name or nickname and pronouns How long have you been playing dnd?  What time zone are you in?  Do you have any performing experience in acting, music, speech and/or debate, etc?  In character: A brawl breaks out in your local tavern. You know the owner and like her very much. As fists, mugs and chairs start to fly, what do you do?  A bit about the world Setting for your consideration: World setting summary: Aetheroldt is a world in transition. Once moved to the brink of complete devastation in times immemorial, populations are now rising; civilizations are beginning to coalesce. As burgeoning, new cultures begin to flourish, they meet ancient races that scattered to the distant Reaches to escape the ancient cataclysm in times that are mostly lost to history. While some very few seek answers to the state of this world and its past, most are content to live as mortals do and seek prosperity or, at least, survival.  We begin our adventure in Charembourne; a mountainous land of wilderness and rushing rivers. Remarkable for the massive canyon and gorge, The Sundered Ravine, that scars its northern regions where the earth was once torn apart, Charembourne's population represents a wide diversity of races and cultures connected tenuously by needs: trade and an endless hunger for resources not least among them.  Charembourne is vast with many natural barriers that surround its mostly unguarded territory: a great sea to the West and The Ravaged Coast, The Dagger Peeks to the North, The Timeless Jungle to the South. Along the Southeastern outlands stretches The Weeping Swamp which is fed by numerous streams and rivers before flowing back Westward  to The Shimmering Delta and the sea. The Twisted Range completes the Eastern edge of the realm with a dense and sprawling mesh of mountains that seem to fall upon one another. Very few roads are known to connect Charembourne with the outside world; traversed only with care and by those who possess courage or are compelled toward discovery. The sea is treacherous to sail and prone to great tempests, gales and other hazards.  The various peoples of Charembourne live mostly peaceful lives despite their many differences. Colloquial legends tell of the vast and terrible dangers that exist beyond their protective, natural borders. Devotion to The Gods is not uncommon, but worship is as varied as the people and no one God claims supremacy.  The largest population center is the city of Silver Reach, a sprawling network of settlements and city center resting in the verdant plains of The Shimmering Delta, built upon the foundation of the ancient, Elven city known as Tchar. Far to the North, perched above The Sundered Ravine sits the would-be trade village of Rivenhurst, eager to complete a bridge to the North and reestablish The Old Road trade route. Various other settlements have developed throughout the region around farming, mining and other resources.  Technology is advancing rapidly given recent discoveries. The great cataclysm set civilization back to a deep dark age, but ancient technologies powered by mysterious sources have recently been unearthed. Seemingly in lock step, Arcana and Rituals of the ancients are resurfacing in pockets of the realm. The Academy at The Silver Reach is rumored to be housing the artifacts and has called on sages, mystics and wizards from far afield to help discover the truth of ancient Aetheroldt.  I look forward to hearing from you.