Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] [Wednesday Evening EST] Pathfinder 1st Ed Campaign

Game: Pathfinder: Ironfang Invasion  Days/Times Available:   Wednesday, 6 - 10 PM EST, Start Date is TBD System:   Pathfinder 1st Edition Style: Campaign (Adventure Path)  Requirements: Working Mic and Camera (Will be streamed online and recorded) Needed: 4-5 players in total (4/5 slots available) For the first time on Know Your Roll comes Pathfinder, one of the most popular tabletop games on the market today.  The players are busy enjoying the festivities of the harvest festival in the small town of Phaendar, located on the borders of of the free nation of Nirmathas.  What would have turned into a small gathering for traders, farmers, and other folk becomes wholesale slaughter, when a sudden attack on the town by an army of hobgoblins and their allies threatens to destroy everything in its wake. Now, the survivors of Phaendar must find out what these invaders, known as the Ironfang Legion, want, and figure out how to stop them before they engulf the entire region for themselves.  A story of wilderness survival, warfare, politics and more awaits you, as you ready yourself against the Legion and their relentless forces. Be warned, however, as nothing is as it seems as the war rages. Can you survive the Ironfang Invasion? This game will be following the adventure path of the same name, published in 2017. Due to the large amount of material for Pathfinder 1st Edition, from 3rd party to 1st party material, and in the hopes of making the game more friendly for players, character generation will be confined to the Core Rulebook and a few supplement books, just to keep things easy. If you have questions you can contact me any time on the server here. For more information on the Adventure Path itself, this free players guide details the key points of the campaign while not spoiling too much, also providing backdrop information, backgrounds, and more. 
As a note, the start date will likely be in a few weeks to a months time.

Edited 1628622498
How flexible are you on the camera requirement? I have one, I've just also got a face for radio. ;P
I’d be interested in this, always on the lookout for a Pathfinder AP. I’ve never done a stream before, but I can pick it up pretty quick. I’ve got some Pathfinder 1e experience, I’m hardly an expert. But I know enough to make it work, and I love the Golarion setting and lore. 
Still slots ready to be filled if anyone is interested
One spot remains