This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$17 payable at the start of each session through a 3 rd party site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. One of the most recent official modules from Wizards of the Coast, "Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus" is a story of epic adventure spanning multiple planes of existence. After the disappearance of the sacred city of Elturel, the player characters find themselves battling a mysterious cult of the gods of death, discovering ancient relics of tremendous power, and eventually traveling all the way to Avernus: the first layer of the Nine Hells. Avernus is the primordial battlefield of the Blood War: the never ending struggle between Lawful Evil devils, and Chaotic Evil demons, that defines the classic cosmology of Dungeons and Dragons. The players' actions will determine not only the fate of Elturel, but the delicate balance of the multiverse as well. &nbsp; &nbsp; I have run the game several times, and it has always delivered a classic D&amp;D experience of high adventure, high stakes, and high fantasy. Compared to a typical D&amp;D adventure, "Avernus" has more of a hack-and-slash feel (think "Diablo"), with a healthy measure of post-apocalyptic steampunk war technology thrown in. At the moment the players have completed the investigation portion of the campaign, have reached level 5, and have decided that their destiny is calling for them to descent into the Nine Hells to find a way to bring the city and its people back to the material plane. They have traveled to Candlekeep, where they hope the sages will help them embark on their crusade. Because of real life complications, we are seeking a couple of replacement players. &nbsp; You can see the full listing or sign up at: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/293410/descent-into-avernus-the-fallen-city-2021" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/293410/descent-into-avernus-the-fallen-city-2021</a> &nbsp; I'm sure I left a lot out! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, queries, comments or concerns. My Discord ID is magicinitiate#4816. Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}