Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Global Damage Modifiers

Hopefully this is not just a tick box somewhere I have not seen but could there be an option on the Roll20 Character Sheet for showing the global damage values separately when an attack is made? I just set up an assassin character nut when she attacks with her Oathbow and uses one of 3 types of poison on the arrow I get the damage displayed in three totals, Arrow Damage, Sworn Enemy damage and a third total that adds up the poison and sneak damage together as those two are in global modifiers. It just makes it more complicated when the target has poison resistance or something that negates the sneak attack, it would be quicker for me to work out if the values appeared independently. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .