Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Experienced player looking for new weekend game

Hello! Preference: 5e (Open to learning others) Expirence: 3-4 years of 5e Expirence.  Availability: 7 PM EST - Midnight About me: I'm a fairly experienced player looking for a new weekend game. I played a lot of 5e, and I'm open to learning other systems. I have a pretty heavy focus on RP, but I enjoy a good mix of RP / Combat intrigue. Not sure really what else to put in this advertisement I guess? I get attached to my characters pretty easily. Oh, also EST time zone, is a preference. Feel free to DM me, or post here with more questions thanks!
Hey shoot me a msg on Discord ivoka9# 7374
Hi PolarBear, I GM a long running sci fi rpg (free) We're looking to recruit more crew for our starship if you're still seeking a game & not set on D&D Our games are a good mix of action of rp PM me if interested in finding out more