Set yourself up for adventuring success, under the gentle but ruthless leadership of those paragons of enterpreneurship, the Acq Inq executives! Drawing from the Acquisitions Incorporated official D&amp;D module, which itself draws from the Acquisitions Incorporated series of live play streams, this short-ish campaign will take the classic world of high fantasy adventuring, and the modern world of corporate business, and smash them really hard into each other. This is not a serious adventure, but it is serious business, and the risks are just as high. In business you can loose a fortune, but in adventuring you can loose a soul. During the campaign, player characters will come together to form an Acquisitions Incorporated, official, licensed, and endorsed franchise. They will embark on an adventure to seek and acquire an ancient relic of incomprehensible power, piece by piece, with its potential growing just as the heroes' own abilities grow. This a level 1 to 7-ish adventure, ending with a confrontation that might change the world (of business) as we know it. However, the power level of the players (and their enemies) will be far beyond that of normal, non-corporate D&amp;D characters, thanks to their ever-growing franchise. Creative solutions to both mundane and fantastical problems are always encouraged by corporate HQ, and any enemy might be a business opportunity in disguise. As always, please feel free to come to me with any questions about the campaign. Watching even a few minutes of an official AI actual play can give you an idea of the tone of the campaign - though I cannot promise to reach the level of those superstar Dungeon Masters! The ability to make fun of yourself - and your day job - will probably be helpful in this campaign. For the full Roll20 listing, see: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/302865/adventuring-for-fun-and-profit-an-acquisitions-incorporated-dandd-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/302865/adventuring-for-fun-and-profit-an-acquisitions-incorporated-dandd-campaign</a> Or for more information, and for a link to my DM profile with more than 40 reviews from previous players, send me a direct message. I look forward to hearing from you.