Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM LF 4 Players for a Borderlands Inspired Setting (Legit) for Mon or Tues (TBD)

I am running a custom rules system that is made for a Border-like setting where 4 mercenaries team up to fight Dirty Bandits, Feral Wildlife, Mega Corporations, and Alien Menaces, the setting goes up to 1-50 levels with tiers for unlocking skills, it uses a D6 system that Ive never seen used before so its rather unique in my opinion, the game will feature a linear quest and Multifaceted Zones and Regions, I currently have over 100+ Regions you the players will travel to, the games features 4 Basic Classes and a Random Loot system for Guns/Weapons and supplies the gear is color coded like in games such as Diablo and yes, Borderlands. (this is not a D20 setting) the rules are rather simple and easy to learn. if your interested Skype me @ Myrkos39 TY for your interest.
What timezone is this in?
its Mountain Time Zone, still need all 4 slots to fill i got 1 interest but nothing is taken yet