Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple combinable decks?…

My Guy’s Gaming Weekend is forced to be virtual this year and I am trying to find a (non-TTS) way to play Journeys in Middle-Earth. Ideally each player would have their own page (playmat) and be able to choose separate decks to combine into one. I played around a bit but could only seem to make decks that everyone share and can’t be combined. Is that the case or am I missing some trick?…
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Titus! Correct, as far as I know. There isn't a built-in way to combine Cards from various Decks into any 1 Deck, in roll20's current feature-set for card decks. There could be workarounds to figure out, to accomplish it on here. Each player having their own Page (look up: "Split the party" method), or each player having their own section of 1 big page, either way that can be done. Cards could be played onto the tabletop, and then sorted manually on the tabletop as played-cards. Have you thought of trying this, I assume it was unsatisfactory?&nbsp; That would be a way to fake-combine them, but it wouldn't be combining them into a Card Deck or a Hand. It would just be playing-them-down onto the table and then sorting them side-by-side to whatever order.&nbsp; It'd be like some piles, but not one combined Deck. Players in roll20 can have Cards from multiple decks --- they're just not actually combined. Please consider adding your Comments and +1 vote to this Suggestions thread asking for Enhanced Card Deck features: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1240005/enhanced-card-deck-features/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1240005/enhanced-card-deck-features/</a>