Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2 questions- search bar for forum, and uninvited players

I'm sorry if I'm missing this, (is it right in front of me) is there somewhere that I can do a forum search for topics. I hesitated to post my main concern thinking it may have already been discussed, but couldn't find anywhere to search. I'm starting up a campaign and am inviting players, but somehow others are joining the campaign without me having invited them or even having spoken with them.  I'm not sure if I'm just missing a toggle or what.  Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks
Gauss
Forum Champion
To do a forum search go to the top of the Community Forums and there is a search bar to the far right of the 'Community Forums' header. In order to join you must have a join link. It will look like this:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/123456/ABCDEF" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/123456/ABCDEF</a> &nbsp; If you have published the join link in an open forum or to players who then share it with others that would be how people are entering your game. By kicking&nbsp; someone out the join link is changed.&nbsp; If you have any further issues let me know. :) - Gauss
Awesome, the search bar was in my face! maybe bold the word search &nbsp;for the blind ones, so sorry. . . i have booted some people and it says it will change the setting but it keeps happening, people enter without invites, it's less now, and I will let you know if it continues beyond today. Thanks again
Gauss
Forum Champion
Just a question, is your campaign on the looking for game listing page? If so, what is the campaign name? - Gauss
I clicked the Looking for Players (list in LFG) link and listed it, but when I go to the forum, I don't see it there. I haven't had anyone join uninvited in the past 24 hours. thanks al