Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [PULP CTHULHU] A Cold Fire Within: A Mind-Bending Campaign [Mature Setting: 21+]

A Cold Fire Within  is a campaign for  Pulp Cthulhu.  Set i 1935, a missing persons case leads to the discovery of a foul plot that could change time itself and bring disaster to the world. A cult intent on unleashing the power of the Great Old Ones leaves a trail through the Catskill Mountains and into the very heart of the planet! Within the subterranean world of K’n-yan, the heroes will encounter forgotten secrets, strange lore, and bewildering inhabitants. Curious cities of gold, ruined temples, and dark forests are just some of the terrors that lurk below the ground. Yet, before the heroes descend into nightmare, they must contend with remnants of ancient worlds, unruly mountain people, and psychic devilry. Along the way, the heroes may find that going back to the end of an ancient city is the only answer! Perhaps in Lomar’s doom shall they unlock the secrets of both past and present. I am looking for 3 to 4 players for this mid length action adventure.  This is the newest story that just released by Choasium.  If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate and send me a private message.    If you are interested please apply  here
Still looking
I'm always interested in Pulp! GImme a minute to look through all the info
Looking for 1 to 2 more
Looking for 1 more
Applied
Alex said: Applied I'll get to it today
Looking for one more