Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I'd prefer a campaign that hasn't started yet so we can all start the grind together. I'm 29 in the USA on the east coast. Official campaigns or homebrew is fine with me. Looking forward to an epic adventure!
Sorry I should have said when I was available! I work till 4pm M-F so anytime after that would be fine and my weekends are pretty flexible 🙂