Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stars Without Number campaign opening soon.

Edited 1629296593
Looking to have 3 players with the possibility of 4 if some group members are friends. Name of the campaign is 'Operation Vagabond'.  A rough guess is it would roughly 30 hours with an optional 'add-on' that could be another 30 hours.  The players would be a team composing 'Operation Vagabond' which is to investigate, while undercover, the criminal organization and illegal drug infrastructure of a star sector. The campaign is homebrewed.  As far as DMing style - I tend to be a combination of world-building and storyteller DM.  This means I tend not to make stuff up as we go along - the world is there and the overall story is there and it is up to the players to make the story work out in their best interests.  This particular campaign is my attempt to be much more 'open world' in how players can achieve this goal (instead of a more linear-like plotline) with many more ending possibilities running from abject failure to glorious success and everything in between.  This world is loosely inspired by history - particularly the End of the Wars of Spanish Succession.  Earth had been at war for a long time and then a horrible, terrible thing happened...peace broke out with the major nations of the world wanting to keep the peace.  This left many very tough and war-minded people without jobs or purpose and their chosen career was no longer legal.  This gave birth to the Golden Age of Piracy. If you are interested in a crime/undercover themed campaign using an OSR (old School revival) ruleset, send me a PM and we can talk.  Edit - I should mention this is free/no charge.
Im interested, at what day and time would it be?
That is to be determined by the players.  One is from Australia and US evenings like 7 PM Central works well for him.
Interested, but need more concrete time and date before i can confirm to join.
I might be interested, but day of the week matters a lot in 6PM Eastern working for me (office job + commute and have other commitments).